Aggressive Construction Company Limited is pleased to announce the award of the Main Contract for High West Site Development…
Aggressive Construction Company Limited is pleased to announce the award of the Main Contract for High West Site Development by the University of Hong Kong at 142 Pok Fu Lam Road, adjacent to the declared monument of University Hall. A pilot project for private residential development which fully adopted Modular Integrated Construction (MiC) to the construction of all towers.
The project comprises the following major work:-
- Site Formation Work
- SI, Piling (Bored Piles & Socket H-Piles) and Foundation Work
- Excavation and lateral Support Work
- Construction of 4-story podium structure with basement & carpark
- Construction of two 19-storey blocks of staff quarters with 266 flat units and two 19-storey blocks of student residences with 952 nos. of hostel places by MiC method
- ABWF, MEP, Fit-Out, Building Envelop & External Landscaping Work include external road widening work
The project has been commenced in July 2021 and is scheduled for completion by second season of 2024.